Parent Portal Now Open
The PowerSchool Parent Portal is now available for parents and students. Parents may use the Parent Portal to see grades, attendance, class schedules and other information. It is an Internet-based resource that allows parents to monitor and track their child’s academic progress.
Parents received a letter with their child’s report card that provides instructions on setting up an account. Follow these steps to set up an account:
- Start at the Lincoln County Schools website at www.lincoln.k12.nc.us
- Click the PowerSchool Parent Portal link under Quick Links on the right side of the page.
- Click the Create Account button on the “Parent Sign In” screen. (Once your account has been created you will use this screen login for each use).
- Complete the requested information to create the Parent Account. Keep in mind that the “Desired Username” and “Password” that you create will be used each time you login in the future.
- To link your child to your account you will enter your child’s Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student.
The PowerSchool Parent Portal will be a useful tool for keeping up with a child’s academic performance. All parents are encouraged to sign up for an account. If you have questions or issues with setting up your initial account, please contact our data manager at email@example.com. Questions about a student’s grades or assignments should be directed to your child’s teacher(s).
ISES Supply List 2013 -14.pdf
2013-14 Grade Level Supply Lists
Click on the link below to see your child's grade level supply list.
Remember to pick up extra supplies such as tissues, Clorox Wipes and hand sanitizer for the special area classrooms.
(Music, PE, Art, Library. etc.)
Insurance for Students.pdf
Voluntary Student Accident Insurance 2013 - 2014
Click on the link below if you are interested in purchasing
this extra policy for your child. All payments go through the Insurance Company
on the form not the school.
School of Distinction!!!
Way to go students, parents, staff members and the community that supports our school. Together we will accomplish great things.
"Our children, our future!"